MOORPARK, CA--(Marketwired - Apr 22, 2015) - TestEquity, a value-added distributor of test and measurement equipment, today announced that the company will be exhibiting a wide range of industry-leading test equipment solutions from key manufacturers at the 2015 Wireless Infrastructure Show, taking place April 27-30 at the Diplomat Resort in Hollywood, Florida.
The Wireless Infrastructure Show is the premier national event for mobile network solutions. In booth 410, TestEquity will display cable and antenna, passive intermodulation (PIM), and spectrum analyzers, in addition to optical time-domain reflectometers (OTDR) and fiber inspection tools from manufacturers including Anritsu, Keysight Technologies, Rohde & Schwarz, Tektronix, and JDSU. In addition, visitors to the company's booth will witness live demonstrations of a number of leading products, including:
- Anritsu S332E Site Master Cable, Antenna, and Spectrum Analyzer -- For the maintenance of both legacy networks and those based on emerging technologies, the S332E combines a 2 MHz to 4 GHz cable and antenna analyzer with a 100 kHz to 4 GHz spectrum analyzer in a single device designed for field use.
- Anritsu MW82119B PIM Master Analyzer -- The MW82119B is a 40 W battery-operated PIM analyzer supporting major wireless standards in use around the world. With optional Site Master line sweep capability, the unit is able to fully certify cable and antenna system performance, measuring PIM, distance-to-PIM, return loss, VSWR, cable loss, and distance-to-fault with a single test instrument.
- Keysight N9918A FieldFox RF Combination Analyzer -- The handheld 26.5-GHz N9918A's base function is a cable and antenna analyzer. The versatile unit can also be configured to include a spectrum and network analyzer, vector voltmeter, power sensor, and built-in power meter.
- Keysight U2000 Series USB Power Sensor -- U2000 series power sensors measure true average power from RF and microwave devices while making setup fast and simple by providing plug-and-play USB connectivity and eliminating the need for a separate power meter.
- Rohde & Schwarz FSH4 Handheld Spectrum Analyzer -- Designed for use in the field, the rugged FSH4 is a handheld spectrum analyzer, power meter, cable and antenna tester, and two-port vector network analyzer, all in one indispensable tool for RF service technicians and installation and maintenance teams.
- Tektronix RSA306 USB Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer -- The highly portable RSA306 uses a PC and Tektronix SignalVu-PC™ RF Signal Analysis Software to provide real-time spectrum analysis, streaming capture, and deep signal analysis capabilities for signals from 9 kHz to 6.2 GHz. The unit separates signal acquisition from measurement to dramatically lower the cost of instrument hardware. Data analysis, storage, and replay can be performed on a PC, tablet, or laptop.
- JDSU MTS-5800 T-Berd Handheld Network Tester -- The MTS-5800 T-Berd is the industry's smallest 10G handheld instrument, and it supports testing throughout the entire service life cycle. The device supports both legacy and emerging technologies required to handle various network applications, including metro/core, mobile backhaul, and business services installations.
- JDSU MTS-2000 T-Berd Handheld Modular Test Set -- The MTS-2000 T-Berd is a handheld modular test set for the installation, turn-up, and maintenance of optical fibers across enterprise, metro, and FTTx/access point-to-point or point-to-multipoint networks (PONs). The unit features a hands-free bag to improve workflow, while a large 5-inch touchscreen interface provides simple operation.
- JDSU P5000i Fiber Microscope -- The P5000i makes it fast and easy to certify with the push of a button that every connection in a network is clear and optimized. The intelligent fiber microscope removes the guesswork from fiber inspection, providing reliable and objective PASS/FAIL analysis of the fibers and delivering the results to an existing JDSU test platform.
On April 28, visitors to TestEquity's booth can also sign up for a chance to win a 7-inch Amazon HD Kindle Fire, which will be given away in a drawing held at 5 p.m. that day.
More information about the Wireless Infrastructure Show is online at http://wirelessinfrastructureshow.com/. More information on TestEquity is available at http://www.testequity.com.
About TestEquity LLC
TestEquity is a value added distributor of test and measurement equipment and tools and supplies for laboratories and electronics manufacturing. In business since 1971, the company is an authorized stocking distributor for Keysight Technologies (formerly Agilent Technologies' Electronic Measurement Group), Tektronix, Keithley, Anritsu, Rohde & Schwarz, JDSU, Fluke, B&K Precision, Hioki, Amprobe, Sorensen, Extech, FLIR, Magna-Power Electronics, Instek, Topward, USBee, Advanced Fiber Solutions, and Precision Rated Optics. In addition to offering new equipment for sale, rental, or lease from these and other manufacturers, TestEquity provides selected pre-owned equipment that is fully restored, tested and calibrated, and backed with an industry-leading one-year warranty. TestEquity's selection of tools and supplies for labs and electronics manufacturing includes products from Kester, Hakko, OKi, 3M, Metcal, Tech-Spray, Brady, ASG, Excelta, Wera, Scienscope, and hundreds of other top brands. TestEquity's own line of environmental chambers and ovens, made in the U.S.A., completes the company's offerings and offers the best performance and warranty in its class. With resources that include a highly trained team of product specialists and a calibration laboratory accredited to ISO and ANSI standards, TestEquity maintains its headquarters and manufacturing facilities in Moorpark, California, with sales offices throughout the United States, Canada, and Mexico.