LUXEMBOURG, LUXEMBOURG--(Marketwired - July 21, 2015) - Lorito Holdings (Guernsey) Limited ("Lorito") and Zebra Holdings & Investments (Guernsey) Limited ("Zebra"), two companies controlled by a trust settled by the late Adolf H. Lundin, announce that they acquired 2,559,482 common shares and 2,822,708 common shares, respectively, of Mission Gold Ltd. ("Mission") (formerly Delta Gold Corporation) for an aggregate of 5,382,190 common shares or approximately 10.66% of the Company's current issued and outstanding common shares. In addition, Lorita and Zebra have acquired 273,331 and 301,515 common share purchase warrants ("Warrants"), respectively, of Mission. The Shares and Warrants were issued in connection with the business combination between CIC Resources Inc. ("CIC") and Mission (the "Transaction"). Information regarding the Transaction is included in Mission's news release of July 10, 2015, which announced closing of the Transaction. Each Warrant entitles the holder to purchase one common share of the Company at a price of $0.50 until July 9, 2020.

After giving effect to the Transaction referred to above, Lorito now holds 2,559,482 Shares, or approximately 5.07% of the total issued and outstanding common shares of Mission and Zebra now holds 2,822,708 Shares, or approximately 5.59% of the total issued and outstanding common shares of Mission. Together, Lorito and Zebra hold a total of 5,382,190 Shares or approximately 10.66% of the issued and outstanding common shares of Mission

Lorito and Zebra are joint actors with respect to their holdings in Mission Gold Ltd. and have acquired the securities in Mission for investment purposes only. Each of Lorito and Zebra may, from time to time, in the ordinary course of their business, acquire additional or dispose of securities of Mission depending on future market and other conditions.

Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release

Contact Information:

Aksel Azrac
+ 41 22 595 18 75
+ 41 22 595 18 00 (FAX)