LOS ANGELES, CA--(Marketwired - Dec 15, 2015) - Imperial Capital, LLC announced that it served as the exclusive financial advisor to Linear Mold & Engineering ("Linear" or the "Company") for the sale of 70% of the ownership to Moog Inc. (NYSE: MOG.A) (NYSE: MOG.B) ("Moog"). As part of the transaction, Moog also has the option to acquire the remaining 30%. Terms of the investment were not disclosed.

Linear is a privately held company, based in Livonia, Michigan, which has 120 employees and specializes in metal additive manufacturing (AM). Linear provides engineering, manufacturing and production consulting services to customers across a wide range of industries including aerospace, defense, energy and industrial.

"We are excited to welcome Linear to Moog," said Sean Gartland, Vice President of Strategic Growth Initiatives at Moog. We see significant potential for metal additive solutions in our core markets -- aerospace, defense and industrial applications -- in addition to the markets and customers that Linear is already serving."

"This transaction demonstrates Imperial Capital's expertise across various industries and our Industrial group's knowledge and extensive relationships at all levels of the Advanced Manufacturing sector," said John E. Mack III, Managing Director and Co-Head of Investment Banking at Imperial Capital. New York-based Kevin Frisch, Managing Director, added, "This is a strong combination that will greatly enhance and expand Linear's leading capabilities and offering in metals additive manufacturing."

About Imperial Capital, LLC
Imperial Capital, founded in 1997, is a full-service investment banking firm with offices in Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, London, Minneapolis, Boston, Chicago and Houston. The firm currently employs over 250 professionals and offers a wide range of proprietary products and services to institutional investors, middle market companies and private equity firms. Imperial Capital provides institutional clients research and sales and trading of high yield and distressed debt securities, bank debt, convertible bonds, preferred stocks, and equities. The firm provides middle market companies and financial sponsors with capital markets, merger and acquisitions, capital structure, restructuring and recapitalization advisory services. More information about Imperial Capital can be found at www.imperialcapital.com.

About Linear Mold and Engineering
Linear was founded by John Tenbusch in 2003 as a service-focused business and began developing specialized molds and tooling for plastic forming applications. As one of the early adopters of metal additive manufacturing (AM) in North America, the Company was able to exploit the advantages it offered for enhanced product feature sets, rapid design cycles and high customization. Over the last five years, Linear has leveraged their AM design and process expertise to build an outwardly focused AM services business. Additional information can be found at www.linearmold.com

About Moog
Moog Inc. is a worldwide designer, manufacturer, and integrator of precision control components and systems. Moog's high performance systems control military and commercial aircraft, satellites and space vehicles, launch vehicles, missiles, automated industrial machinery, wind turbines, marine and medical equipment. Additional information can be found at www.moog.com.

Contact Information:

For more information regarding Imperial Capital, please contact:

Tigist Gessesse
(310) 246-3605