COLORADO SPRINGS, CO--(Marketwired - Apr 8, 2016) - Real Nationwide Solutions Enterprises had their grand opening on March 5th, 2016. Damar Hill, Director of Operations for RNS Enterprises, is eager to lead the breakthrough marketing firm in Colorado this year. Projections, coupled with the opportunity for career advancement, are two of the biggest advantages the company has over the competition in the area.

Projections were released soon after RNS Enterprises announced the expansion into Colorado Springs. By the end of the year, leaders in the field say the organization is projected to open three new locations, tripling their client's national footprint in the area. Damar, when asked about the company's expansion goals, said, "Confidence is key. We have big goals and we plan on exceeding expectations within the first six months."

Damar and his management team offer best in class service for two of the nation's largest communications companies. "We have the opportunity to represent some of the biggest national brands in the country," says Damar. "Through that opportunity, we are able to offer personal and professional growth opportunities for our associates. We teach individuals how to communicate effectively, sales and marketing promotions practices, and business management strategies. The opportunity we offer is truly second to none."

"There are not many companies that offer the opportunity that we do," explains Damar. "93% of people work for someone else. That only leaves 7% of people working for themselves. We strive to develop more of that 7%."

The management team of Real Nationwide Solutions Enterprises firmly believes the atmosphere they strive to produce is one in which success can easily thrive. "We have a competitive and family oriented atmosphere in the office," says Damar. "All of our employees and team members are competitive leaders with entrepreneurial mindsets. I am constantly reminding them that they have to work harder than anyone to achieve what no one has yet achieved."

Within the first four weeks of business, RNS Enterprises has exceeded projections. They have achieved the number one spot for production in the nation, and are already looking to expand. Within 60 days, Damar plans to assist one of his top leaders in an expansion to a neighboring city to further the reach of their clients in the area.

Real Nationwide Solutions Enterprises is currently hiring 7 Management Trainees in order to keep up with the growing demand from their clients. To learn more information about the career opportunities, visit

Contact Information:

Real Nationwide Solutions Enterprises
1235 Lake Plaza
Suite 127
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80918