NEWTON, MA--(Marketwired - May 16, 2016) - Sensors Expo & Conference (#Sensors16), the nation's leading event focusing exclusively on sensors and sensor-integrated systems, announced today that more than 270 exhibitors will be on hand at the 2016 event to showcase the latest sensor-based products and technologies. Taking place June 22-23 at the McEnery Convention Center in the epicenter of innovation, Silicon Valley, the Expo will highlight the industry's most ground-breaking technologies from leading organizations and emerging players alike. Featuring interactive demos, intimate Live Theater Sessions, and cutting-edge Technology Pavilions dedicated to specific areas of interest such as Embedded Systems, Energy Harvesting, IoT & Wireless, and MEMS, the event will enable engineering professionals to explore firsthand the innovations driving tomorrow's solutions. To learn more or to register, please visit www.sensorsexpo.com.
Special Exhibitor Event Highlights:
- Sensors Live Theater and Embedded Theater featuring 30-minute thought leadership oriented presentations and interactive demos;
- Cutting-Edge Technology Pavilions for Embedded Systems, Energy Harvesting, IoT & Wireless, and MEMS;
- TE Connectivity demos featuring Piezo film tracking movements for healthcare and other solutions for industrial and consumer applications;
- NXP IoT truck boasting 170 demos including data aggregators, ADAS, wearables, medical sensing, RF solid state cooking, myoelectric gesture recognition, and more;
- Developer kit giveaways from Exosite and Microchip;
- Startup Pavilion & Forum showcasing startup companies that are looking to launch their latest sensor products and demonstrate innovations to more than 5,000 design engineers;
- SensorsFest networking reception on Wednesday, June 22nd at 4pm sponsored by Exosite and NimbeLink.
More Exhibitors, More Innovations
In 2015, Sensors welcomed nearly 250 exhibitors to the event and 90% reported that Sensors met or exceeded their expectations. For the 2016 expo, the number of exhibiting companies has already grown by 20%. Innovative companies, including Platinum Sponsors Arrow, B-Scada, Cypress Semiconductor, and Digi-Key Electronics, and Gold Sponsor, TE Connectivity, will be on hand to showcase their best-in-class technologies and applications. Combined with new and updated tracks from more than 90 speakers, Sensors Expo & Conference 2016 will feature even more ideas, trends, solutions, and techniques for success.
Exhibitors Know Sensors Expo Delivers
- Scott Kulchycki, Sensor Signal Path Manager, Texas Instruments
"Every year at Sensors Expo, we connect with other leaders in the industry on sensing technology and design innovations. Our experts will present on technical topics related to ultra-low-power sensing for the IoT, including nanoWatt data acquisition for wearables, speedy multi-node network design, and energy harvesting. We'll also demonstrate TI's latest technologies for engineering smarter sensing in home and building automation, factory automation and control, white goods, and automotive applications."
- Xavier Bignalet, Internet of Things Marketing Manager, Microchip
"Microchip is pleased to be participating in the 2016 Sensors Expo. As a leader in wired and wireless communications as well as embedded security, we have witnessed the rise of the Internet of Things and the growing importance that sensors play in building solutions that our customers need. We are excited to once again have Sensors Expo as a platform to showcase Microchip's solutions from the node all the way to the cloud across a wide range of verticals. This event is a great platform for Microchip to talk to our customers and help them create innovative IoT solutions."
- Edoardo Gallizio, Product Marketing Manager, America Microsystems, STMicroelectronics
"STMicroelectronics is looking forward to showcasing our industry-leading product portfolio for the Internet of Things at the upcoming Sensors Expo. We are excited to share the industry's smallest miniaturized Bluetooth Smart Sensor development kit for the Internet of Things (IoT), which you can easily plug into the STM32ODE HW and SW ecosystem or standalone designs to add sensing and connectivity to monitor, track, and remotely connect to an iOS/Android Smartphone App."
- Keith Myers, Senior Director of Global Marketing, Sensor Solutions, TE Connectivity
"TE Connectivity's participation as a Gold Sponsor at Sensors Expo & Conference allows the company to showcase the breadth and depth of our sensor technologies at the premier industry show for sensor advancements. The opportunity to demonstrate our new sensor technologies to the distinguished engineering community will help to further our presence as a global sensor solutions leader for multiple applications able to withstand harsh environments."
- Ian Chen, Software & System Architecture Manager, NXP Semiconductor
"NXP is excited to exhibit at this year's Sensors Expo. Our portfolio, including sensors and secure connectivity solutions, make it easy for our customers to acquire and be good custodians of the information embedded in sensor data."
Booth space is selling out fast; contact Cal Groton or Joe Zuccerella to sign up soon. To stay updated on the latest show developments, follow us on social media channels Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram using hashtag #sensors16.
About Sensors Expo & Conference
Sensors Expo & Conference is widely known as one of the world's largest and most important gatherings of engineers and scientists involved in the development and deployment of sensor systems. The 2016 event is taking place June 21-23 with Pre-Conference Symposia being held on Tuesday, June 21 and Conference and Exhibits open Wednesday, June 22 and Thursday, June 23. For more information, visit www.sensorsexpo.com. Sensors Expo & Conference is produced and managed by Questex LLC, a global, diversified business-to-business integrated media and information provider, headquartered in Newton, MA. For more information, visit www.questex.com.