CHICAGO, IL--(Marketwired - Jul 12, 2016) - Leading call attribution provider, DialogTech, recognizes Comfort Keepers, Fathom, Sylvan Learning, DAC Group, and CDW for their achievement in optimizing their customer path to purchase by successfully building phone conversions into their digital marketing strategy. These companies have all experienced remarkable results by integrating calls into the customer journey and will be presented awards at DialogTech's Digital Summit.
"The customer journey has evolved into an omni-channel path to purchase and we are excited to see our clients optimizing for it," said Irv Shapiro, CEO of DialogTech. "Our clients have identified that creating human connections with their customers is an integral part of their ongoing success." The following companies will receive their award on July 20th:
Comfort Keepers: Excellence in Digital Marketing and Conversion Award Winner
- Comfort Keepers, a leading in-home care provider for seniors with over 750 franchise locations, highly values the calls that come through their website. Knowing that in-home care can be a difficult decision, Comfort Keepers needed to make it easy for potential clients to call but also needed insight into what drove potential clients to call. Comfort Keepers and their digital marketing firm, Search Discovery, turned to DialogTech to gain more visibility into the calls they were receiving and a better understanding of where they were coming from, what keywords drove them and what happened after the call. "Using DialogTech's call attribution solution we have been able to understand how our marketing is driving calls," said Bryan Huber, Director of Digital Marketing at Comfort Keepers. "Our focus is on bringing in clients and caregivers and now we are able to optimize our digital efforts and ad spend to make sure we are doing just that."
Fathom: Exceptional Agency Growth Award Winner
- Digital marketing firm and analytics agency, Fathom, recognized their clients' need to see both online and offline conversions and looked to partner with a company that could easily accommodate their needs and grow with them. Fathom partnered with DialogTech to deliver a call attribution solution to their clients with seamless implementation and onboarding experiences. This allows for rapid deployment and growth plans to expand the DialogTech and Fathom partnership moving forward. "Our clients look to Fathom for solutions tailored towards growth. DialogTech gives us the ability to align technology with performance to create a competitive advantage for our clients," said Sean Nowlin, President of Paid Media at Fathom.
Sylvan Learning: Customer Journey Excellence Award Winner
- Many of Sylvan Learning's customers originate from phone calls, making it essential to know which paid search and SEO efforts drive call conversions. Sylvan partnered with DialogTech from pilot through full account rollout, using keyword- and session-level call attribution to see how many calls their paid search campaigns, keywords, landing pages and SEO drive to each location. "With DialogTech we've been able to see where our calls are coming from and what marketing drives them, enabling us to allocate budget to what's really driving student enrollments while eliminating spend on what isn't," said Seth Lueck, Senior Online and SEM Manager at Sylvan Learning.
DAC Group: Forward Thinking Strategy Award Winner
- By using targeted campaigns, fully integrated digital media solutions and real-time optimizations, digital marketing agency, DAC Group, effectively reach consumers and drive conversions for their clients. With calls playing a large role in their clients' conversions, DAC Group saw the opportunity to partner with DialogTech to help close this gap in their attribution. "Through this partnership we're able to prove and optimize search strategies to drive valuable call conversions for our clients by adding DialogTech's dynamic number insertion and conversation analytics capabilities to our solutions," said Lynn Duffy, Senior Research Manager at DAC Group. As a result of their forward-thinking approach, DAC Group has made call attribution an integral part of their end-to-end local digital marketing activation strategy.
CDW: Excellence in Digital Marketing and Optimization Award Winner
- Leading multi-brand technology solutions provider, CDW, hypothesized that many of their customers and prospects were choosing to call instead of completing their purchases and/or inquiries online. Knowing how critical it was to understand which marketing channels and digital experiences were driving these calls, CDW partnered with DialogTech. With call attribution technology CDW has incorporated a variety of call data points into their optimization and analysis platforms. "We've been able to effectively leverage the call data that DialogTech provides to optimize our digital marketing activities by growing our call volume and ultimately our understanding of how those calls result in sales" said Dan Cardamone, Manager - Search Marketing at CDW.
"We are proud to work with each of these companies to help them drive more conversions through calls," said Steve Dimmitt, CRO of DialogTech. "Our clients are embracing the new omni-channel customer journey and are seeing an impressive return on investment by incorporating calls into their digital marketing strategies."
These awards will be presented at DialogTech's Digital Summit, which will feature panel discussions and presentations from the award winners as well as digital marketing experts from leading enterprises and digital agencies who will delve into current and upcoming digital marketing trends. The event will take place on July 20th from 12pm - 6pm CST. For more information on the summit or to register, please visit: http://www.dialogtech.com/events/digital-summit-2016
DialogTech, the combination of Ifbyphone and Mongoose Metrics, provides the only platform for end-to-end call attribution and conversion essential for data-driven marketers. DialogTech's platform solves one of the most pressing challenges in today's mobile-first world by eliminating the black hole inbound calls create in understanding true marketing performance. And as marketers face mounting pressure to drive not only leads but revenue, DialogTech's platform empowers marketers with the call attribution data needed to confidently invest in campaigns that drive calls, as well as the conversion technology necessary to convert callers into customers. DialogTech serves as a strategic partner to over 5,000 enterprises, agencies, and fast-growing companies across a wide variety of industries. For more information visit www.dialogtech.com.