Somerville, NJ, March 07, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Eco Tek 360, Inc.’s ( OTCQB: ECTX) www.ecotek360.com President Chris H Giordano stated. “We are pleased to announce to our shareholders that Mr. Simon Graj will now serve as Co-Chairman along with myself to help guide our Company into the future. Simon is the Co-Founder of Graj and Gustavsen one of the world’s leading brand consultants http://www.ggny.com/ .
Simon Graj is considered a true pioneer in the world of branding and retail who founded his firm, Graj and Gustavsen, in 1990. He's been called the "Willy Wonka" of the fashion industry and his NY studio has been called a "Playground for CEO's." Prior to G+G, Simon's professional career spanned two decades as a retail innovator in leadership positions working in all facets of the industry, including working with Mickey Drexler on a retail prototype called "Hemisphere" that helped pave the way for Banana Republic's transition from safari to fashion.
A "Merchant at Heart", Simon founded G+G as a fusion of a consulting firm and a creative agency to provide insight, innovation strategy and design to brands and retailers with a rigorous consumer-driven process that looks at global trends and white space opportunities in the market. His firm's exclusive client list includes Harley-Davidson, Kohl's, Kimberly Clark, Scripps Networks, Waterford Wedgewood, Levi Strauss, and Dick's Sporting Goods. Simon has guided G+G into several service offerings including brand positioning, licensing, retail design, and strategic consulting for innovation and growth.
G+G is also a favored source for private equity firms seeking decisive brand turnarounds and extensions. G+G is managed by Simon Graj and founding partners Raymond Graj and Eric Gustavsen.
Select Accomplishments Include:
- Turnaround of the Sears tool department with the "Tool Territory" retail experience
- Creation of the Timberland PRO® brand, which was responsible for record earnings in its first three years after launch and still going strong today
- Positioning of OshKosh B'Gosh, worked with Berkshire Partners to package for sale to Carters for $312mm
- Engaged by Starwood Capital to position and create the image and licensing platform the Field & Stream brand, sold to Dick's Sporting Goods for
- $50mm, DSG rolling it out as a standalone retail concept
- Engaged by Waterford Wedgewood to reposition the brand for a more youthful audience, brand sold to Fiskars for $437mm, a 4X RO
- Creation of the Denizen® brand for Levis, now an exclusive denim brand at Target, generated $500mm in its first five years in the market
- Engaged by Sherwin Williams to create an HGTV paint co-branded experience, placed at all 3000 SW locations, program is the most successful in
- SW's history, now being rolled out across all Lowes stores, expected to do a billion dollars in sales in its first three years at Lowes.
- Engaged by Bassett to create an HGTV retail experience, created an "HGTV Design Studio" concept which in its first year resulted in a sales increase of 32%, operating profit up 97%, and net income up 173%.
- G+G engaged by Clarion Capital to reposition the AT Cross Writing instruments company for a new generation of "expressives". Brand value has increased significantly due to the new face of the brand and new management.
- G+G engaged by Kohl's department stores to reposition select in-house brands as part of the 7 Billion dollar chain's "Greatness Agenda."
Simon Graj added, “I am excited to be part of EcoTek 360. The Eco Tek 360 Innovation Platform is the business of the future - today. I am thrilled to be part of a company that is pioneering a new era of sustainability through textile rejuvenation processes - saving water, reusing discarded scrap and building a modern purpose driven business. From small batch production in the lab facilities, to a full scale manufacturing in the not to distant future, Eco Tek 360 is pioneering a business enabled by proprietary purposed technology. Innovating the uniform industry, womens active wear, limited edition of collectibles, and as a whole focusing on creating value by aligning with today’s culture and opportunities business. All powered by innovation and sustainability.”
“Simon’s understanding of brand is second to none. Having Simon’s insight and influence with decision makers will prove an invaluable asset for EcoTek 360 Inc., going forward. Simon and the G & G team will help us position and brand our products for success. We are both excited and proud to have him as Co Chairman of EcoTek360, Inc., concluded Chris Giordano.”
Chris H Giordano President email@example.com 973-390-0072 Paul Serbiak Chief Executive Officer firstname.lastname@example.org 908-230-9080