Dublin, March 10, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Nutraceuticals: Global Markets" report to their offering.
This market report organizes information from diverse sources into a cohesive unit that includes a comparison of premium versus mass functional product as well as the nutraceutical value chain and the evolution of functional FBS. Regulations are also covered in the scope of this report.
Key categories and regions are analyzed to determine the present and future nutraceutical market status and forecasted market growth from 2015 to 2021. In this report, we also discuss market strategies, patent evaluation and driving forces of the market.
- The global nutraceutical market should reach $285.0 billion by 2021 from $198.7 billion in 2016 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.5%, from 2016 to 2021.
- The functional beverages market should reach $105.5 billion by 2021 from $71.5 billion in 2016 at a CAGR of 8.1%, from 2016 to 2021.
- The functional food market should reach $92.3 billion by 2021 from $64.6 billion in 2016 at a CAGR of 7.4%, from 2016 to 2021.
- An overview of the global market for nutraceuticals and related processing technologies.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016, and projections of CAGRs through 2021.
- Discussion on strategic issues like premiumization versus mass market distribution strategies, licensing/partnering agreements, NPD (new product development), product repositioning, niche markets, and other topics.
- Identification of trends and opportunities in the food, beverage, and supplement (FBS) market for all stakeholders.
- Recent developments, alliances, joint ventures, and mergers and acquisitions within the market.
- Profiles and analysis of major market players and their core competencies in the nutraceutical market.
Key Topics Covered:
- Study Goals And Objectives
- Reasons For Doing The Study
- Scope Of Report
- Information Sources
- Intended Audience
- Premium Versus Mass Functional Product Market Positioning
- Evolution Of Functional Fbs
- Value Chain
4: Nutraceutical Market By Type
- Functional Food
- Functional Beverages
- Dietary Supplements
5: Nutraceutical Market By Ingredients
- Vitamins And Minerals
- Protein And Peptides
6: Nutraceutical Market By Applications
- Sports And Energy
- General Wellness
- Weight Management
- Heart Health
- Gi And Digestive Health
- Beauty And Anti-Aging
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Memory And Mental Health
7: Nutraceutical Market By Region
- Global Nutraceutical Market
8: Patent Evaluation
- Nutraceutical Patents By Company
- Patents By Country/Region
9: Industry Structure
- Factors Influencing Demand
- Challenges In The Nutraceutical Market
- Opportunities For Nutraceutical Companies
- Market Strategies
10: Competitive Outlook And Company Profiles
- Competitive Outlook
- Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8ltg7l/nutraceuticals