VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Oct. 24, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hootsuite, the most widely used platform for managing social media, continued to expand its partner ecosystem in Q3 of 2017 through strategic integrations with key partners including Adobe and Hubspot, providing a more robust social media management solution for enterprise customers.
“Hootsuite’s extensive partner ecosystem is fundamental to our leadership in the social management space,” said Penny Wilson, CMO of Hootsuite. “By increasing the reach of our ecosystem, we’re helping our customers boost the adoption of social across their entire organization by integrating with business critical applications in one comprehensive platform.”
In Q3, Hootsuite announced several strategic partnerships and ecosystem integrations including:
- Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Stock - Gives customers the ability to access, edit, distribute, and measure the impact of social content directly from Hootsuite.
- Hubspot - Enable customers to sync Facebook lead ads and custom audiences with CRM or email marketing solutions in real-time through AdEspresso by Hootsuite.
- Chute - Enables marketers to access and share user-generated content gathered through Chute within Hootsuite.
- ReviewTrackers - Allows enterprise customers to handle reputation management directly from the Hootsuite dashboard.
- Vanilla Forums - Helps organizations simplify their monitoring and engagement across community forums and social channels.
- Bynder - Automates and centralizes marketing images for quick and easy use across social media channels.
Hootsuite’s momentum continued through the third quarter of 2017 with new office openings and new strategic leadership additions to the board. Notable news includes:
- Hootsuite opened a new office in Madrid as part of its international expansion strategy. Spain is the second largest market in EMEA for Hootsuite, seeing 100 per cent growth in the past year.
- Hootsuite’s EMEA London headquarters expanded their offices to the WeWork building in Tower Hill.
- Hootsuite announced the appointment of two new board members who will bring strategic and operational guidance:
• Sara Clemens is an experienced technology executive with 20 years of success in the operation and expansion of high growth global companies. Clemens was previously the Chief Operating Officer at Pandora where she was recognized by Billboard as a Digital Power Player and landed on the Most Powerful Women in Music list. Prior to joining Pandora, Clemens was an executive in residence at VC firm Greylock Partners, and held executive positions at LinkedIn and Microsoft.
• Shahrzad Rafati is the Founder and CEO of BroadbandTV, a digital entertainment company which exists to empower creators and inspire audiences. Recognized by Fast Company as one of the 100 Most Creative People in Business as well as one of the Most Powerful Women in Global Television by The Hollywood Reporter, Rafati is widely known as a visionary in the digital video space.
Hootsuite is the most widely used social media management platform, used by over 16 million people around the globe and trusted by more than 800 of the Fortune 1000. Hootsuite's battle-tested technology, extensive ecosystem, and social DNA help organizations to champion the power of human connections at scale. To learn more, visit www.hootsuite.com.
Ryan Tessier, @HootTessier