HASBROUCK HEIGHTS, N.J., May 08, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- G3 Communications has once again been named one of the Best Places To Work In New Jersey in 2018 by NJBIZ. The Best Places to Work in New Jersey awards program recognizes and honors the state’s top employers who show a dedication to their employees’ professional growth and quality of life.  This year marks the company’s third time on the “Best Places to Work in NJ” list and its highest ranking yet, landing at #8 this year for medium-sized companies in the state (#12 in 2014 and #13 in 2015).

Founded in 2007, G3 Communications is a digital media firm specializing in B2B marketing. With an expertise in publishing informative and educational content across traditional and emerging channels, G3’s brands include Retail TouchPoints, Demand Gen Report, ABM In Action, Channel Marketer Report, Marketing ID and Content4Demand. G3 Communications also helps B2B organizations develop revenue-producing, comprehensive campaigns by providing content ideation, creation and distribution services. Its growing clientele includes: Oracle, Marketo, SAS, FIS, Citrix, NCR, HubSpot, Salesforce and a number of other B2B solution providers large and small.
  
The growing company employs a skilled staff of design, marketing and editorial specialists who collaborate to produce cutting-edge interactive content, traditional demand generation assets and a host of digital and live annual events such as the Retail Innovation Conference and B2B Marketing Exchange.

"We are fortunate to have a great team of people who are constantly learning and looking to stay a step ahead of the latest trends and tools in digital media,” said Andrew Gaffney, President of G3 Communications. “Our team collaborates across a range of roles and skill sets, but the common thread is to create products they and our clients will be proud of.”

“Best Places to Work in NJ” is released on an annual basis by NJBIZ. The list includes more than 100 companies that are divided into three categories by size: small, medium and large. In order to make the cut, a company must have a New Jersey facility and be in business for a minimum of one year with at least 15 employees.

According to NJBIZ, companies are ranked via a two-part survey process. A confidential survey on employee satisfaction is used to determine 75% of a company’s score. The remaining 25% is determined by an employer survey that collects information on company benefits, policies and practices.

NJBIZ noted the company was chosen in part for its strong support of professional development. Employees at G3 Communications are invited to spend one day each quarter on “Innovation Investment Days,” where they learn new skills and explore additional ways to add value to the company.

The organization also holds a firm belief in the transformative power of gratitude and service —both at a brand and an individual level. Throughout the year, G3 Communications facilitates a number of ways for their employees and clients to help give back.

“Success requires more than top talent. Truly great organizations are built on soul,” said Gaffney.  “Celebrating the heart and soul of our team members is just as important as nurturing their talent, so we actively encourage and support our team’s desire to create positive change in the world.  As a result, we see a level of comradery and authenticity that breeds excellence in our work and far beyond.” 

About G3 Communications
An end-to-end marketing firm, G3 Communications was founded in 2007 to provide customized content solutions for business-focused clients. Since its formation, G3 has grown its revenue each year by focusing on providing customized content and lead generation programs for B2B marketers, which show demonstrable ROI and support marketing and sales initiatives. The company’s team of content professionals provides expertise in creating call-to-action and thought leadership content.

About NJBIZ "Best Places to Work in New Jersey"
The awards program, created in 2005, is produced by NJBIZ. The "Best Places to Work in New Jersey" program is made up of 100 companies split into three groups: small-sized companies (15-49 employees), medium-sized companies (50-249 employees) and large-sized companies (more than 250 employees). Companies from across the state entered the two-part process to determine the 100 Best Places to Work in New Jersey. The overall registration and survey process was managed by Best Companies Group (BCG). BCG also analyzed the data provided and used their expertise to determine the final rankings.

Contact:

Sheri Butts
sheri@gthreecom.com
O: 201.257.8528 x248
C: 973.842.7961

A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://resource.globenewswire.com/Resource/Download/21f70615-c31f-435f-81d2-f89143dd4d89

The photo is also available at Newscom, www.newscom.com, and via AP PhotoExpress.