Dublin, Feb. 27, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "2019 Future of Atrial Fibrillation R&D Pipeline Drugs and Companies- Analysis of Global Atrial Fibrillation Pipeline Compounds, Phases, Mechanism of Action, Clinical Trials and Developments" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global demand for Atrial Fibrillation treatment options is emerging rapidly driven by consumption in major emerging markets. As more growth opportunities will turn up over the medium to long term future, a large number of companies are working on Atrial Fibrillation pipeline. Companies quickly adapting to the change and moving their products to advanced phases will evolve as top performers. However, challenges of completing clinical trials on schedules and inadequate financial support are holding some of the Atrial Fibrillation pipeline companies from advancing their products into Phase 3 or Phase 4.
Atrial Fibrillation Report Description
The H1-2019 pipeline review report on Atrial Fibrillation pipeline is a comprehensive study on the candidates in development across different phases worldwide. This research study evaluates each of the pipeline products in terms of their current status, regulatory progress and expected phase completion date. Focusing on the factors driving and challenging pipeline drug development, this strategic analysis review presents detailed analysis on all active Atrial Fibrillation pipeline compounds.
The Atrial Fibrillation pipeline guide presents information on all active drugs currently being developed for Atrial Fibrillation. The research work provides details of active therapeutic candidates in different phases including discovery, research, pre-clinical, phase I, Phase II, Phase III and pre-registration phases.
Details of current status, R&D progress and latest developments for every Atrial Fibrillation pipeline candidate are analyzed.
Further, current phase of development, mechanism of drug action, special designations such as orphan drug status, fast track designation, grants awarded, etc are presented for all Atrial Fibrillation drug candidates.
Drug development companies, collaborators, originating companies, license providers and universities participating in the Atrial Fibrillation product pipeline are provided. Company overview, snapshot and developments are provided for all participating companies.
The report assists in identifying potential upcoming companies and drugs in Atrial Fibrillation pipeline market along with progress of each drug. It also enables users to formulate effective strategies to stay ahead of competition.
Scope of Atrial Fibrillation pipeline report includes
For each pipeline product, the following details are provided
Reasons to Buy
Key Topics Covered:
1. List of Tables & Figures
2. Global Atrial Fibrillation Pipeline Overview
2.1 Key Findings, 2019
2.2 Disease Overview
2.3 Report Guide and Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
3.1 Atrial Fibrillation Drugs under active development, H1- 2019
3.2 Pipeline Drugs in Early Stage of Development (Pre-clinical, Discovery, Phase 1 and Phase 2)
3.3 Pipeline Drugs in Advanced Stage of Development (Phase 3, Pre-registration)
3.4 Companies involved in Atrial Fibrillation pipeline, H1- 2019
3.5 Mechanism of Action wise Atrial Fibrillation Pipeline Candidates
4. Acesion Pharma Atrial Fibrillation Pipeline Details
4.1 Acesion Pharma Business Profile
4.2 Acesion Pharma Atrial Fibrillation Drug Details
4.2.1 Drug Snapshot
126.96.36.199 Route of Administration
188.8.131.52 Orphan Drug/Fast Track/Special Designation
184.108.40.206 Type of Molecular Entity
4.3 Current Status
4.4 Drug Overview
4.5 Drug Mechanism of Action
4.6 Clinical/Pre-clinical Trial Details
4.7 Latest Drug Developments
5. Aetas Pharma Atrial Fibrillation Pipeline Details
6. Allosteros Therapeutics Inc Atrial Fibrillation Pipeline Details
7. AnaBios Corporation Atrial Fibrillation Pipeline Details
8. ARCA biopharma Inc Atrial Fibrillation Pipeline Details
9. Boston Pharmaceuticals Inc Atrial Fibrillation Pipeline Details
10. Correvio Pharma Corp. Atrial Fibrillation Pipeline Details
11. Daiichi Sankyo Co Ltd Atrial Fibrillation Pipeline Details
12. Dong-A Socio Holdings Co Ltd Atrial Fibrillation Pipeline Details
13. Edge Therapeutics Inc Atrial Fibrillation Pipeline Details
14. Espero BioPharma Inc Atrial Fibrillation Pipeline Details
15. G3 Pharmaceuticals Inc Atrial Fibrillation Pipeline Details
16. Gilead Sciences Inc Atrial Fibrillation Pipeline Details
17. HUYA Bioscience International Atrial Fibrillation Pipeline Details
18. InCarda Therapeutics Inc Atrial Fibrillation Pipeline Details
19. Merck & Co Inc Atrial Fibrillation Pipeline Details
20. N-Gene Research Laboratories Inc Atrial Fibrillation Pipeline Details
21. Nissan Chemical Industries Ltd Atrial Fibrillation Pipeline Details
22. OMEICOS Therapeutics GmbH Atrial Fibrillation Pipeline Details
23. The Geneva Biotech Center SA Atrial Fibrillation Pipeline Details
24. Verseon Corp Atrial Fibrillation Pipeline Details
20. Latest Atrial Fibrillation Drug Pipeline Developments, 2019
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6gml55/global_atrial?w=12
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 Related Topics: Cardiovascular Drugs , Clinical Trials