Gettysburg, Pa, May 06, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OPEN MINDS has announced that The 2019 OPEN MINDS Strategy & Innovation Institute is only 50 seats away from being sold out. OPEN MINDS has also released the final faculty list and program for the Institute, which is taking place June 3-6, 2019 at the Sheraton New Orleans in New Orleans, Louisiana.
The 2019 OPEN MINDS Strategy & Innovation Institute focuses on the strategy, service line development, and innovation management tools executive teams need to move their organization from the concept of value-based reimbursement, to success in the new financial normal.
Keynote speakers include:
- James Craig, LCSW, MBA, Vice President, Corporate Clinical- Autism Solutions, Beacon Health Options
- Lynda Zeller, Senior Behavioral Health Fellow, Michigan Health Endowment Fund
The institute will also feature many high-profile faculty members from leading organizations throughout the country, including:
- Rola Aamar, Ph.D., LMFTA, Clinical Effectiveness Consultant, Behavioral Health, Relias
- Andrea Auxier, Ph.D., Senior Vice President, Product Development, New Directions
- Paul Bacharach, President & Chief Executive Officer, Gateway Rehab
- Frank Baumann, Chief Operating Officer, BayMark Health Services, Inc.
- Matt Berg, NHA, Chief Executive Officer, LeadingChoice Network
- Neal A. Bowen, Ph.D., Chief Mental Health Officer, Hidalgo Medical Services
- Brad Branham, Technical Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer, Credible Behavioral Health Software
- Angela Choberka, Community Partnership Specialist, Intermountain Healthcare
- Carol Clayton, Ph.D., Translational Neuroscientist, Relias
- Tonya Copeland, Vice President, IDD Services & Employment & Community First CHOICES, UnitedHealth Care
- Jodi Fenner, Senior Project Manager, Anthem
- Mark Friedlander, M.D., Chief Medical Officer, Aetna
- Joe Getch, MBA, MS, Chief Operating Officer, PRS, Inc.
- Wendy Gradison, LCSW, President & Chief Executive Officer, PRS, Inc.
- Tine Hansen-Turton, President & Chief Executive Officer, Woods Services
- Tiffany Hodges, National Director for Clinical Operations, ABA, Optum
- Princess Little, LCSW-C, Behavioral Health Product Strategy Lead, Cigna
- Tracy Luoma, Executive Director, Optum Salt Lake County, Optum Consumer Solutions Group
- Elizabeth Mauro, LCSW-R, Chief Executive Officer, Endeavor Health Services
- Patrick Maynard, Ph.D., Chief Executive Officer, I Am Boundless, Inc
- Fred Michel, Chief Medical Officer, SummitStone Health
- Mollie Murphy, President, Applied Self-Direction
- Stephanie M. Murtaugh, MA, MBA, LPC, CADC, Director of Clinical Services, Pittsburgh Mercy
- Melissa Odorzynski, PharmD, MPH, Senior Vice President & General Manager, Medication Management Services, Genoa Healthcare
- Dan Ohler, Vice President, State Government Programs, Optum Behavioral Health
- Davis Park, Executive Director, Front Porch Center for Innovation & Wellbeing
- Adam Powell, LSCSW, Vice President, Corporate Clinical Services, New Directions
- Tony Rajiv Juneja, M.D., MS, Founder/CEO of Manage Addiction Lifeline, Oriah Behavioral Health, Inc.
- Devin A. Reaves, MSW, Co-Founder & Executive Director, Pennsylvania Harm Reduction Coalition
- Christopher Reist, M.D., MBA, Chief Population Health Strategy, Care Management Technologies, Relias
- Amber Rich, Community Partnership Specialist, Intermountain Healthcare
- Rhonda Robinson-Beale, M.D., Chief Medical Officer, Blue Cross of Idaho
- Chase Rowan, Special Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer, Credible Behavioral Health Software
- Tom Sebastian, Chief Executive Officer, Compass Health
- Vik Shah, M.D., MBA, Lead Medical Director, Cigna
- Larry Smith, CPRSS, Chief Operating Officer, Grand Lake Mental Health Center, Inc.
- Chris Thompson, MHA, Chief Operating Officer, Monarch
- Prasad Thottempudi, MS, Managing Director, Deloitte Consulting
- Yagnesh Vadgama, BCBA, Senior Director of Clinical Services, Autism, Magellan
- Regina Widdows, President & Chief Executive Officer, SERV Behavioral Health Systems, Inc.
- Elizabeth Woike-Ganga, LCSW-R, Chief Operating Officer, BestSelf Behavioral Health, Inc.
- Scott Zeiter, Executive Vice President/Chief Operation Officer, Development, Grafton Integrated Health Network
The complete list of featured speakers and faculty members are available online at https://strategy.openminds.com/faculty/.
The agenda includes a variety of sessions including:
- Opportunity & Innovation In The Autism Market: The Beacon Health Options Strategy
- Thought Leader Discussion With James Craig, Corporate Vice President, Autism Services, Beacon Health Options
- Building A Specialty Primary Care Program: New Models For Consumers With Complex Conditions
- How To Develop Alternative Payment Models: A Guide To Building Successful Bundled Payment Models
- Self-Determination In The I/DD Market: Keys To Incorporating Consumer-Directed Care Into Your Services
- Building Scale Without A Merger: Independent Practice Association Models For Innovation
- Leveraging Pharmacy To Improve Medication Adherence & Impact Health Outcomes – Sponsored by Genoa Healthcare
- Taking Action On Social Determinants: New Social Support Models For Consumers With Complex Conditions
- Finding The Right Partner: A Guide To Starting The Merger, Acquisition & Affiliation Process For Non-Profit Organizations
- Beyond Suicide Risk Assessment: Adopting A Comprehensive Solution To Rising Suicide Rates – Sponsored by Relias
- Market Access Trends Report Launch – Sponsored by Market Access
- Preparing I/DD & Other Long-Term Care Organizations For Managed Care – Implications For Consumers, Health Plans, & The Rest Of Us – Sponsored by Core Solutions, Inc.
- Harnessing The Power Of Analytics To Create Innovative Solutions For Complex Consumers
- Thought Leader Discussion With Lynda Zeller, Senior Behavioral Health Fellow, Michigan Health Endowment Fund
- Addressing The Opioid Crisis: An Opportunity For Innovation In Serving High-Risk Consumers
- What Does It Take To Outlast The Disruptors? Building A New Strategy For A New Market
The final agenda is available online at https://strategy.openminds.com/agenda/.
This year’s institute features four special programs before and after the Institute:
- The I/DD Executive Summit
- Succeeding With Value-Based Reimbursement: An OPEN MINDS Executive Seminar On Organizational Competencies & Management Best Practices For Value-Based Contracting
- How To Develop a Strategic Plan: An OPEN MINDS Executive Seminar On Best Practices in Strategy, Portfolio Management, & Scenario-Based Planning
- The OPEN MINDS Consumer Engagement Technologies Summit
The institute is approaching ‘sold out’ status with only 50 registrations remaining. Secure your registration now for The 2019 OPEN MINDS Strategy & Informatics Institute and the executive seminars and summits with an all-access registration pass.
About OPEN MINDS
OPEN MINDS is an award-winning information source, executive education provider, and business solutions firm specializing in the domains of health and human services serving consumers with chronic conditions and complex support needs. For thirty years, we’ve been pioneers for change – helping organizations implement the transformational business practices they need to succeed in an evolving market with new reimbursement, competition, policies and regulations.
OPEN MINDS is powered by a national team of experienced executives and subject matter experts with specific expertise and experience in nine key market areas – mental health, addictions, chronic conditions, autism and intellectual/developmental disabilities, long-term care, children’s services, social services, juvenile justice, and corrections health care. Our mission is to improve the quality of care for consumers with complex support needs by improving the effectiveness of those serving them – provider organizations, payer and insurance organizations, government agencies, pharmaceutical organizations, and technology firms. Learn more at www.openminds.com.
Sarah C. Threnhauser