New York, Sept. 02, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Cancer Vaccines Market by Technology, Type, Indication, and End User : Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020–2027" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05955152/?utm_source=GNW
The global cancer vaccines market was valued at $4,188 million in 2019, and is projected to reach $7,303 million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 12.6% from 2020 to 2027.
Vaccine is a biological preparation that strengthens the immune system and provides acquired immunity against a specific pathogen. Cancer vaccines are popularly used to treat various types of cancers such as breast cancer, lung cancer, prostate cancer, and cervical cancer. In addition, it offers numerous benefits as it can stop the growth of tumor cells, prevents cancer relapse, and destroys tumor cells that are left behind after treatment. There are two types of vaccines available in market, namely, preventive cancer vaccines and therapeutic cancer vaccines. Preventive cancer vaccines are traditional cancer vaccines used in healthy people to prevent cancer. Therapeutic cancer vaccines are type of immunotherapy vaccines used for metastatic prostate cancer, human papillomavirus (HPV), and hepatitis B virus.
The factors that drive the cancer vaccines market are rise in prevalence of cancer such as breast cancer, prostate cancer, and cervical, lung cancer globally, and surge in investments and governmental funding for the development of cancer vaccines by manufacturers. In addition, increase in cancer vaccines usage combined with other therapies, surge in demand for cancer vaccines, rise in public awareness toward benefits of cancer vaccines, increase in prevalence of human papilloma virus (HPV) infections, and launch of new cancer vaccines further fuel the market growth. However, high cost for developing cancer vaccines and longer time span required for manufacturing a single vaccine are anticipated to restrict the market growth. Furthermore, growth in transition from prophylactic to therapeutic cancer vaccines is expected to offer lucrative opportunities in the near future.
The global cancer vaccines market is segmented on the basis of technology, type, indication, end user, and region. By technology, the market is categorized into dendritic cells (DC) cancer vaccines, recombinant cancer vaccines, antigen/adjuvant cancer vaccines, and viral vector & DNA cancer vaccines. By type, it is bifurcated into preventive cancer vaccines and therapeutic cancer vaccines. By indication, it is classified into cervical cancer, prostate cancer, and others. By end user, it is divided into pediatric and adult. Region wise, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
• The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market along with the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
• It offers a quantitative analysis from 2019 to 2027, which is expected to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
• A comprehensive analysis of four regions is provided to determine the existing opportunities.
• The profiles and growth strategies of the key players are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
• Dendritic Cells (DC) Cancer Vaccines
• Recombinant Cancer Vaccines
• Antigen/Adjuvant Cancer Vaccines
• Viral Vector & DNA Cancer Vaccines
• Cervical Cancer
• Prostate Cancer
• Preventive Cancer Vaccines
• Therapeutic Cancer Vaccines
By End User
• North America
o Rest of Europe
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
o South Africa
o Rest of LAMEA
LIST OF KEY PLAYERS PROFILED IN THE REPORT
• Advaxis Inc.
• Amgen Inc.
• Dynavax Technologies Corporation
• Generex Biotechnology Corporation
• GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
• Immunocellular Therapeutics, Ltd
• Merck & Co., Inc.
• Sanpower Group Co. Ltd. (Dendereon Corporation)
• Vaccinogen, Inc.
LIST OF OTHER PLAYERS IN THE VALUE CHAIN (These players are not profiled in the report. The same will be included on request.)
• Oxford BioMedica.
• Juvaris Biotherapeutics
• Prima BioMed
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05955152/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001