NASDAQ OMX’s Media Manager is a secure, online PR publishing and contact management platform for communications professionals to manage their day-to-day tasks and strategic planning.
Media Contacts, List Management and CRM
With or without an integrated, available media database, Media Manager gives you a 360° view of your contacts and all your team’s interactions with them, together with simple to use list management tools and sophisticated CRM functions.
- Access a global database of 500,000 contacts to create tailored, targeted lists which cover local, regional, national, trade, broadcast and online media.
- Track all interactions with journalists using our comprehensive call logging tools.
- Create targeted lists for distribution of media-rich press materials.
- See who’s read your releases, downloaded your media assets and attended your events.
Media-Rich Press Release distribution
Create and distribute media-rich, multi-lingual communications via email, social media channels, RSS feeds and web services.
- Easily include unlimited digital assets – images, videos, reports - in your press releases.
- Create powerful, engaging communications in a format that journalists love – HTML emails which can be viewed on iPhones, Blackberries and their computers. At the click of a button the journalist can download the release and associated assets giving them the tools they need to get their stories out to the world.
- Distribute stories via email and social media channels including Facebook and Twitter to increase the scope and reach of your stories.
- Advanced tracking and reporting analytics show in real time who’s read your story, downloaded media assets, and interacted with your team. You can also see if there are any issues with the reporter’s contact details and take immediate action.
Digital Asset Management
All Manager Applications come with a Digital asset management module to help you store and organize approved digital assets such as photos, videos and documents. By having a centralized library you can ensure that your team have access to the resources they need – no matter where they are based.
Media Monitoring and Evaluation
- Using coverage feeds from NASDAQ OMX’s Media Intelligence product, you can monitor and analyze your relevant resulting media coverage in real-time from print, online, broadcast and social media.
- Media coverage is automatically matched to journalists in your database so you have a full view of who’s received your releases, interacted with your team, and written about your company, either positively or negatively.
Crisis Management and Communications
Ensure consistent messaging and streamlined record management in times of crisis – when speed and accuracy of response are paramount. The built in incident manager enables you to:
- Share the details of an issue with your entire team – no matter where they are based.
- Quickly and easily log journalist inquiries.
- Provide a coordinated on-message response to the media.
- Track and report the number of inquiries received.
As an industry-leading SaaS PR platform, Media Manager is in constant evolution, defining new industry best practices. Recent new features include:
An RSVP manager to allow you to create and send email invitations and manage the resultant responses
A feature to help our clients deal with the number of filming applications they need to deal with on a regular basis. The Filming Permit module allows our clients to manage the whole process – from application, review, approval and permit generation. Great if you are managing locations that have a high level of security such as Airports, Train Stations etc.
Product Loan management to help our clients to manage the often laborious process of sending products to, and collecting products from the media for review.
Interested in what NASDAQ's Media Manager can do for you and your business?