latest news releases from the newsroom
Imagis Selected By U.S. Homeland Security
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, June 13, 2005 (PRIMEZONE) -- Imagis Technologies Inc. ("Imagis") (OTCBB:IMTIF) TSX-V:WSI) (DE:IGYA) announced today that the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has procured software licenses for the company's flagship integration toolkit and servers, the Briyante Integration Environment. The purchase order, for an amount in excess of Cdn$350,000, was received on behalf of the DHS Metadata Center of Excellence.
Flint Telecom Group, Inc.
Semotus Reports Financial Results for 2005 Fiscal Year
LOS GATOS, Calif., June 13, 2005 (PRIMEZONE) -- Semotus Solutions (AMEX:DLK), an innovative provider of real-time professional market data and intelligent wireless communications software, reported its financial results for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2005. The Company's focus on marketing and sales was reflected in a 35% increase in revenues to $1,806,295 in fiscal year 2005 from $1,338,373 in fiscal year 2004. The revenue increase is the result of a recovering technology economy with increased IT purchases and the result of the Company having increased its sales force. Semotus also reduced its cash burn from operations by 51%. Gross profit margin increased to 80% for the year ended March 31, 2005 versus 76% for the year ended March 31, 2004 due to lower direct costs.
XsunX Announces Improved Production Efficiencies
ALISO VIEJO, Calif., June 13, 2005 (PRIMEZONE) -- XsunX, Inc. (OTCBB:XSNX), developer of Power Glass(tm) -- an innovative solar technology that allows glass windows to produce electricity from the power of the sun, released information today on the benefits of its recent success in the development of more efficient manufacturing techniques. This development allowed the Company to produce its first transparent solar cell on inexpensive thin-film plastic.
INFINITE Software Corporation
California Software and Microsoft Complete Midrange Modernization Tour
SAN CLEMENTE, Calif., June 13, 2005 (PRIMEZONE) -- California Software Corporation (Pink Sheets:CSWX), a leader in Legacy Extension, Business Intelligence and loan production software for banks, credit unions and consumer lending institutions and developer of the award-winning INFINITE and LPS product lines, announced today that it has completed a three city tour with Microsoft in New York, Chicago and Toronto.
AngelCiti Entertainment, Inc.
AngelCiti Initiates Acquisition of Carib Gaming
PEMBROKE PINES, Fla., June 13, 2005 (PRIMEZONE) -- AngelCiti Entertainment, Inc. (OTCBB:AGCI) announced that it has initiated acquisition of Carib Gaming, pursuant to an Acquisition Agreement signed late last week. Pursuant to the terms of the Agreement, AngelCiti has purchased a 10% interest in Carib for cash and a note and will seek to complete the purchase by November 15, 2005. AngelCiti is continuing to move forward in getting the books and records for Carib audited to enable the next phase of the acquisition pursuant to which AngelCiti will purchase up to 75% of Carib, with a 12 month right to purchase the remaining 25%. Carib's books and records must be audited for AngelCiti to acquire a stake of 20% or greater in Carib. Carib Gaming is the largest gaming operator on the fast growing Turks and Caicos Islands and has operations in 23 locations island-wide.
VSUS Technologies, Inc.
VSUS Technologies, Inc. Introduces ProPTC Solution for Publicly-Traded Companies
BOCA RATON, Fla., June 13, 2005 (PRIMEZONE) -- VSUS Technologies, Inc. (OTCBB:VSUS) introduced ProPTC today, which is a proprietary technology solution for publicly traded companies. Available for the first time ever through VSUS Technologies' corporate sales, ProPTC provides publicly-traded companies with everything they need to meet compliancy requirements for such acts and regulations as Sarbanes-Oxley and HIPPA.
GlobeOp Financial Services
GlobeOp Names Edward Condon to Lead Electronic Marketplace Initiatives
NEW YORK and LONDON, June 13, 2005 (PRIMEZONE) -- GlobeOp Financial Services (GFSSM or GlobeOp(r)), a provider of fund administration and related support services for hedge funds, fund of funds, and high net worth family wealth offices, today announced that industry veteran Edward F. Condon has joined the company as director of business development for electronic marketplace initiatives. In this newly created position, Condon's primary duties are expected to involve building out GlobeOp's bridges to electronic trade execution platforms, trade booking, and additional outsource services that are linked to GlobeOp's processing business.