latest news releases from the newsroom
TransGlobe Energy Corporation
TransGlobe Energy to Begin Trading On Nasdaq Global Select Market as 'TGA'
CALGARY, Alberta, Jan. 7, 2008 (PRIME NEWSWIRE) -- TransGlobe Energy Corporation (TSX:TGL) (AMEX:TGA) announced today that its Board of Directors approved the decision to switch the trading of its common stock in the United States from the American Stock Exchange to The NASDAQ Global Select Market, its highest-tiered trading platform. The change is effective with the start of trading on January 17, 2008. The Company will retain its unique trading symbol "TGA."
Foundry Networks, Inc.
Foundry Networks' FastIron GS Series Receives INTERNET TELEPHONY Magazine's 10th Annual Product of the Year Award
SANTA CLARA, Calif. and NORWALK, Conn., Jan. 7, 2008 (PRIME NEWSWIRE) -- Foundry Networks(r), Inc. (Nasdaq:FDRY), a performance and total solutions leader for end-to-end switching and routing, today announced its high-performance FastIron(r) GS Series of compact of PoE and 10GbE-ready Layer 2 switches received a 2007 Product of the Year Award from Technology Marketing Corporation's (TMC(r)) INTERNET TELEPHONY(r) magazine -- the VoIP Authority Since 1998(tm). This prestigious honor joins a long list of accolades Foundry(tm) has received for its technological leadership and industry-leading products throughout its more than decade-long commitment to scalable, reliable and cost-effective high-performance networking solutions.
Enterprise Financial Completes Purchase of Millennium Brokerage Group
ST. LOUIS, Jan. 7, 2008 (PRIME NEWSWIRE) -- Enterprise Financial Services Corp. (Nasdaq:EFSC) reported that it has purchased the remaining 40% minority interest in Millennium Brokerage Group LLC (MBG). Enterprise acquired 60% of Nashville, TN-based MBG for $15 million in October, 2005, with the acquisition of the remaining interest originally scheduled to occur in two stages in 2008 and 2010. Enterprise accelerated the acquisition timetable by purchasing the remaining 40% interest on December 31, 2007. MBG is now a wholly owned subsidiary of Enterprise Financial Services Corp.