latest news releases from the newsroom
UC Hub Group Inc.
UC Hub and eSafe Kickoff AFRICARDS Prepaid Visa 'Classic' Card Program in West Africa
LOS ANGELES, Jan. 22, 2008 (PRIME NEWSWIRE) -- UC Hub Group, Inc (OTCBB:UCHB) and its wholly owned subsidiary eSafe, Inc., (d/b/a eLuxe Financial, "eLuxe") announced today that it officially kicked off its AFRICARDS(tm) Prepaid Visa "Classic" Card program in West Africa, at a Gala held in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. Over 500 invited guests were in attendance, including the Prime Minister of Burkina Faso Tertius Zongo, other government dignitaries, entertainers, celebrities and representatives of BIB Bank, a Visa-issuing bank. Just 2.5% of this African market would translate to more than $100 Million in revenue.
Nevada Gold & Casinos, Inc.
Nevada Gold & Casinos' Shareholders Approve Sale of Membership Interest in Isle of Capri-Black Hawk
HOUSTON, Jan. 22, 2008 (PRIME NEWSWIRE) -- Nevada Gold & Casinos, Inc. (AMEX:UWN) announced that at a special meeting of shareholders held today, shareholders approved the sale of the Company's 43% membership interest in the Isle of Capri-Black Hawk LLC to Isle of Capri Casinos, which currently owns the remaining 57% interest. Under the terms of the agreement, Isle of Capri will pay Nevada Gold $64.6 million. Isle of Capri-Black Hawk, LLC owns Isle of Capri-Black Hawk and Colorado Central Station, both of which are in Black Hawk, Colorado. The transaction is expected to close within five days.
Lincoln Bancorp Announces Year End 2007 Results
PLAINFIELD, Ind., Jan. 22, 2008 (PRIME NEWSWIRE) -- Lincoln Bancorp, (Nasdaq:LNCB) (the "Company"), the holding company of Lincoln Bank (the "Bank"), announced today that net income for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2007 was $700,000, or $.14 for both basic and diluted earnings per share. This compared to net income for the fourth quarter in 2006 of $495,000, or $.10 for both basic and diluted earnings per share.
Issuer Direct Corp.
Docucon Incorporated, Now Issuer Direct Corporation, Has Received Confirmation of New Symbol, From DCCN to ISDR
CARY, N.C., Jan. 22, 2008 (PRIME NEWSWIRE) -- Issuer Direct Corporation (Pink Sheets:ISDR), formerly Docucon Inc. (Pink Sheets:DCCN), announced today the completion of its trading name change to Issuer Direct Corporation to be effective January 23, 2008. As part of the trading name change, a new trading symbol (ISDR) has been assigned to the company's stock.
MarketingExperiments Invites New Research Partners
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Jan. 22, 2008 (PRIME NEWSWIRE) -- MarketingExperiments, a research laboratory dedicated to discovering "what really works" in marketing, is in search of new research partners. Companies are invited to join key research partners such as New York Times, Reuters, Encyclopedia Britannica, and carefully selected smaller companies. By partnering with MarketingExperiments these organizations experienced significant growth; their conversion rates increased from 54% to 1158%.
The Cooper Companies, Inc.
The Cooper Companies to Present At the Wachovia Healthcare Conference
PLEASANTON, Calif., Jan. 22, 2008 (PRIME NEWSWIRE) -- The Cooper Companies, Inc. (NYSE:COO), today announced that Chairman of the Board, A. Thomas Bender, and Vice President, Investor Relations & Treasurer, Albert G. White III, will be presenting at the Wachovia Health Care Conference in Boston, on January 30, 2008, at the Boston Langham Hotel.